Senior Health Partners is a community partnership of Bronson Battle Creek, Region 3B Area Agency on Aging, Office of Senior Services, CentraCare and Summit Pointe, nationally recognized as the first collaboration of its kind in the nation.
We are located on the second floor of the Burnham Brook Community Center.
Our Guiding Principles are:
- Older adults should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Older adults should have access to education and information that enhances their ability to make informed health decisions.
- Older adults should have access to an integrated continuum of care and community resources.
- Caregivers should be supported as they care for their loved ones.
- Organizations working in partnership deliver better health care.
- FREE Nurse-Supported Exercise and Fitness Programs
- FREE Monthly Support Groups
- The National Family Caregiver Support Program, including caregiver education, workshops, referrals, respite care and support groups
- GEMS – Geriatric Evaluation and Management Services
- Various Educational Programs and Classes, including our Aging Well Series where physicians and health professionals teach a wide range of health topics; A Matter of Balance – Fall Prevention Classes; Diabetes and Chronic Pain PATH Workshops; Healthy Eating for Successful Living™ Classes; HealthRHYTHMS© Drumming Classes; and The Strong Women Exercise Program.
Follow our links or give us a call and let us help you…