Check out our upcoming programs:
Silent Risk: Women and Heart Disease
Friday, February 24, 2017 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
Learn from Dr. Simone Bruemmer and Judy Cronin, NP how to manage women's heart disease and defeat the statistics.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
The Sodexo chefs from Bronson Battle Creek will inspire us with a fantastic menu. They will share recipes and cooking tips with us while we sample their delicious fare!
Joint Pain: Causes and Pain Relief Options
Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
Are you experiancing joint pain? Join Dr. Barry Collins of Bronson Orthopedic Specialists fpr a free presentationon joint care.
Medical Matters of the Heart
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
Join Dr. Nicholas Hoeve, DO of Bronson Advanced Cardiac Healthcare for a free dicussion on finding out your level of risk for heart disease.
Our featured resource:
Who are we?
Senior Health Partners is a community partnership of Bronson Battle Creek, Region 3B Area Agency on Aging, Office of Senior Services, CentraCare and Summit Pointe, nationally recognized as the first collaboration of its kind in the nation.
We are located on the second floor of The Kool Family Community Center.
Our Guiding Principles are:
- Older adults should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Older adults should have access to education and information that enhances their ability to make informed health decisions.
- Older adults should have access to an integrated continuum of care and community resources.
- Caregivers should be supported as they care for their loved ones.
- Organizations working in partnership deliver better health care.
- FREE Nurse-Supported Exercise and Fitness Programs
- FREE Monthly Support Groups
- The National Family Caregiver Support Program, including caregiver education, workshops, referrals, respite care and support groups
- GEMS – Geriatric Evaluation and Management Services
- Various Educational Programs and Classes, including our Aging Well Series where physicians and health professionals teach a wide range of health topics; A Matter of Balance – Fall Prevention Classes; PATH Workshops (Chronic Pain, Cancer, Diabetes, CDSMP); Healthy Eating for Successful Living™ Classes; HealthRHYTHMS© Drumming Classes; and The Strong Women Exercise Program.
Follow our links or give us a call and let us help you…