Powerful Tools for Caregivers
A FREE six-week series designed to provide caregivers with the tools to:
- Reduce personal stress and change negative self-talk
- Communicate feelings and needs to others
- Set limits and learn to ask for help
- Use community services
- Deal with difficult emotions - like anger, guilt and depression
- Make tough caregiving decisions
- Deal effectively with difficult family decisions
For more information or to register, please call Anne Clark, Eldercare Coordinator, at 269.441.0920 or email us.
Funded in part by Michigan Office of Services to the Aging and Region 3B Area Agency on Aging.