Services are available for Caregivers who are:
- Family members caring for someone 60 years of age or older.
- Caregivers who are 60 years of age or older and care for a disabled adult over 18 or for another older adult, age 60 or older.
- Caring for a loved one who needs assistance with 2 or more Activities of Daily Living (ADL's)
- Residents of Calhoun County.
- Information and referrals
- Support groups
- Caregiver training
- Caregiver Resource Library
For more information , please contact Anne Clark at 269.441.0920 or email us.